Thankfully this is pretty much what the latest CT scan of chest/abdomen/pelvis looked like-nothing bad there-yes! My Oncologist wanted to be sure there wasn't any mischief brewing during my bone marrow vacation (white blood cell production is still off somewhat and borderline anemia remains) and this makes him happy. In cancer treatment, if the Oncologist ain't happy, ain't nobody happy-let me assure you.
Soooo-terrific to have little to report. How is everybody else out there in 'following lymphomadude land' doing? I confess to some reticence in blogging (or is it blabbing?) ad nauseum about me and my disease, but on balance it feels like family and friends prefer to be kept in the proverbial loop, so you have to tolerate more rambling. When the eggs and tomatoes start flying, I'll stop-already.
Best to all and I'll try not to develop anything entertaining. Boring medicine is usually good medicine :-)

Terrific news! Woohoo!
ReplyDelete